Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Four Things

Still sick. But I got this meme through email from some friends and I figured I'd post it here, since I saw it floating around the interwebs/blogosphere a few months ago.

Four jobs I have had in my life:

  1. The fry-guy at Carl's Jr restaurant. That job lasted all of two weeks -- couldn't get the smell of grease off my skin for days.
  2. accounting department at an insurance company
  3. convenience store lackey -- manned the register, restocked the shelves and coolers and made sandwiches. Regret selling beer to the dick/jock with the real, but not his, ID (I recognized him from the paper -- he was a sophomore on the football team) and not selling to the cute girls with the obvious fake ID
  4. school computer room PTOP. (Part-time operator) Not particularly technical -- we just checked people in and out for the most part. But it did get you the chance to stay there after hours to get your homework/projects done when everyone else got booted.

Four places I have lived:

  1. Sherman Oaks, CA
  2. Ithaca, NY
  3. Acton, MA
  4. Newton, MA

Four places I have been on vacation:

  1. London
  2. Shanghai
  3. Ambergris Caye, Belize
  4. Hawaii

Four favorite foods:

  1. Noodle Soups (Spicy Beef Noodle Soup, Jambong -- a spicy Chinese/Korean seafood noodle soup, Pho -- vietnamese beef noodle soup, ramen, saimin...)
  2. Clearly fried Shrimp
  3. Mac 'n Franks (powdered mac 'n cheese variety)
  4. Ice Cream (generally in a banana split with hot fudge configuration)

Four places I would rather be right now:

  1. Hawaii, surfing
  2. Hawaii, hiking
  3. Hawaii, snorkeling
  4. Hawaii, not being sick.
Kinda got Hawaii on the brain right now. Can you tell?

Four friends or relatives I think will respond first:

  1. ...
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. ...

...which where we end, since I'm not particularly bloggily-connected and those that I do know have probably already played this game.

Back to bed, I think. Or maybe to the kitchen for some more chicken soup.

No comments: