Wednesday, May 18, 2005

check in

Gonna try to keep this short due to both time pressures and fears that Blogger is just going to eat the post again.

Feeling... like something just wasn't right today, but couldn't put my finger on it. Maybe I was just tired, but it didn't really feel like, well, being tired. (Even if I was a little tired.) More out of sync, or something off kilter, like on a metaphysical level or something.

I've noticed that I'm not feeling quite as emotionally raw as I did a few weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure it's still there, just barely skinned over, ever so slightly outside of my perception.

Little things seem to take me down. I'm feeling hypersensitive. Feeling overly needy and then isolating myself because I don't want to bleed my neediness all over my friends and acquaintances.

Thank god the SOOTTAD will be back in town in less than a week.

No comments: