Wednesday, May 25, 2005

coming and going

The SOOTTAD is in town. Yay.

She's packing up some stuff today and then we're driving her car out to Chicago tomorrow morning.

Things are feeling a little crazy and hectic right now. Her flight got in late last night, and we're trying to squeeze some quality time between packing and her trying to get some work done. But we did get to sleep in this morning (I'm really glad I hadn't planned on going into work today) and we're going to catch Episode III tonight. We're still thinking we'll get on the road early tomorrow, but I haven't even packed yet. Did I mentioned crazy and hectic?

Hopefully, once we get to Chicago, we'll have some time to chill out -- I'm planning on staying over the long weekend and then flying back early next week.

Regardless, it's good to be, and feel, together again.

No comments: