Thursday, March 05, 2009

64/365 Research


64/365 Research
Originally uploaded by tallasiandude.

I feel like this photo is kind of a cop-out, but I didn't really get out of the house today -- worked from home because I was feeling a bit under the weather -- so I didn't really have much material to work with.

Wanted to look at the comic subplot in Watchmen, what with the movie opening... in, like, 15 minutes. Ended up falling into the Dark Knight Strikes Again series (Frank Miller's Batman: The Dark Knight Returns sequel). Probably a good think we didn't get tickets for the midnight showing -- I have enough trouble staying up late to begin with, and add in being a school night and not feeling 100% and you have a whole lot of doing the right thing.

This is actually my 2nd copy of Watchmen -- my original disappeared a few years ago because I can't remember who I lent it to.

No comments: