Thursday, May 28, 2009

148/365 Double trouble


148/365 Double trouble
Originally uploaded by tallasiandude.

I heard a bunch of scratching and tapping around the ceiling while sitting at the computer in my home office today. And when I went out to see what was going on, I discovered that our intruder is back, and this time, it looks like he brought along the fam. And even worse, when I came back inside, I could hear them scurrying *inside* the walls.

We've got somebody coming by the house tomorrow -- hopefully they can take care of the problem.

At this point, I'm frustrated enough with these guys (roof damage, strawberry raids, pear consumption) that I don't think we're going to be "nice" about it this time, keeping in mind that I'm not too keen on having critter carcasses decaying inside our walls (nor the accompanying fly problem). But we'll be evaluating all our options.

No comments: