Friday, June 05, 2009

156/365 More Places


156/365 More Places
Originally uploaded by tallasiandude.

...to get stranded. (I actually spent most of the time stuck at Logan airport in Boston.)

It was a rough trip out to the tournament in Canada this weekend. My direct flight to Buffalo was canceled, and then I got hit with several weather delays resulting in missed connections. I think I ended up getting booked on a total of 5 different flights.

I finally got into Buffalo, NY sometime after midnight, and ended up staying in a hotel and driving the rest of the way to Fergus, ON in the morning. All told, it took me over 7 hours to get there, which is a little longer than it would have taken if I had just driven. (There being Buffalo -- it was another 2-1/2 hours of driving to Fergus after maybe 4-1/2 hours of sleep.)

No comments: