Thursday, March 18, 2004

OK, I really should be working now, but clearly I'm not.

I just wanted to note (of all things) that since I started poking around the Bostonite webring, it's been strange seeing that other people are using the same template that I am. (I may have to address that when I have a real chunk of free time -- ha.) This shouldn't be a surprise to me; it IS publicly available after all. But it's like going to a party and running into someone else who's wearing the same fab red polyester jumpsuit (Ok, so these aren't necessarily red or polyester) that you are (I hate it when that happens). It's one of the reasons I stopped wearing company swag a couple of years ago (along with not being particularly fond of the logo golf shirt anyway). Perhaps equally strange is that I just noticed that the default colors are a pretty close approximation to the colors of my winter parka... hmmm, weird.

OK, back to work. Maybe I'll finally write something about last weekend after I get home from Language Exchange tonight.

No comments: