Monday, January 19, 2009

19/365 centering


19/365 centering
Originally uploaded by tallasiandude.

It's been a mildly frustrating day -- just little things, but enough to have me a bit on edge. Tai Chi class was a good counter-balance, even if part of the reason I was so rattled was from fighting traffic and looking for parking to get there. And, I seem to have lost my art journal in the process.

I'm not sure what the universe is trying to tell me. But I'm trying to will myself to take a breather and get a little perspective.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did Tai Chi for a couple of years. Quit when I realized I was getting more stressed out driving to class and finding parking (Back Bay, 5:30 pm class - just imagine) than I was relieving stress by attending class.

Sorry about the recent shitstorm. I hope things look up soon.