Tuesday, January 20, 2009

20/365 Warm enough


20/365 Warm enough
Originally uploaded by tallasiandude.

Actually, it was still pretty cold today, but it warmed up enough mid-day for the icicles that had formed on one of the office mill buildings to crumble.

I wasn't really happy with today's photos in general; this was the best of the bunch that wasn't overly redundant (already had some pictures of the Pho restaurant that I frequent. The ones in the office just didn't come out the way I wanted them to.)

With work as it is, this project is going to get tricky. Not sure how I'm going to find things that are interesting. As far as CED goes, I might take a sketch break after I eat, but most of tonight needs to be devoted to work. Which kinda sucks, especially given the big deal that went on today.

No comments: